Issue 129 of 3D Artist is out now!
This issue, we’re celebrating our tenth anniversary with a gigantic 24-page tips guide that will help you to hone your talents and unlock your potential.
Elsewhere, Animal Logic discusses the unique challenges of creating The Lego Movie 2 and shares top tips for becoming a master builder.
There’s also a step-by-step guide to crafting complex projects in Blender EEVEE, a look at making hi-res props in Substance Designer, a tutorial for creating stylised rope in 3ds Max and Jonathan Mercado shows us how to create photorealistic arch viz.
Finally, remember that with every issue you can download great resources, including free models, textures and more, via our FileSilo. This issue it includes five CGAxis premium models and PBRs, Renderhub textures, and 30 textures from 3DTotal.com.
Enjoy the issue!
PS – Don’t forget that if you want to make big savings and get the issue delivered direct to your door every month, grab yourself a subscription!
This issue you’ll also find over 200 resources courtesy of some really cool people to download for free from FileSilo.co.uk when you buy the magazine.
Your free downloads this issue are:
• Five CGAxis premium models and PBRs
• Renderhub texture and four models
• 30 textures from 3DTotal.com
• Video to accompany the Critters After Effects tutorial
• Video to accompany the in-depth tutorial for creating your own animation in Blender EEVEE
• A huge selection of high-res images and WIP imagery to accompany our prop-making tutorial, stylised rope tutorial and others
Purchase your physical copy at all good newsagents and supermarkets or through our e-shop. You can also get a digital copy for iOS and Android!