Issue 106 of 3D Artist is out now!
In this packed issue, learn to re-create our incredible cover image, discover the secrets behind pro fantasy art, explore the world of motion graphics and go behind the scenes at one of the most exciting new studios out there, OutpostVFX. Plus, get stuck into tutorials in Maya, Modo, Houdini and more.
Enjoy the issue!
PS – Don’t forget that if you want to make big savings and get the issue delivered direct to your door every month, grab yourself a subscription!
This issue there’s also over 5GB of resources courtesy of some really cool people to download for free from FileSilo.co.uk when you buy the magazine.
Your free downloads this month are:
• Cinema 4D and After Effects video tuition from Pluralsight
• Premium models from CGAxis
• 25 downloadable textures courtesy of 3DTotal
• Additional renders and high-resolution screenshots to accompany our Modo tutorial
• Hi-res screens to help you improve your lighting and rendering in Arnold
• Images to follow when creating your own renders based on 2D concepts
• Screenshots to guide you through rigging in Houdini 16
• Large images to support our KeyShot texturing and comp guide
Purchase your physical copy at all good newsagents and supermarkets or through our e-shop. You can also get a digital copy for iOS and Android!