Issue 104 of 3D Artist is out now!
In this very special issue, we’ve been lucky enough to delve into the incredible animation pipeline that Animal Logic built to power The LEGO Batman movie, ZBrush experts reveal 14 priceless techniques to get you operating at a production standard, Gleb Alexandrov and Aidy Burrows teach you to create incredible space VFX in Blender, and Epic Games unveils its first-person VR shooter, Robo Recall.
Elsewhere in the mag, MPC explains the creature work behind A Monster Calls and we’ve got expert tutorials covering multiple tools and disciplines, including texturing in Substance Painter and lighting in Unreal Engine.
Enjoy the issue!
PS – Don’t forget that if you want to make big savings and get the issue delivered direct to your door every month, grab yourself a subscription!
This issue there’s also over 10GB of resources courtesy of some really cool people to download for free from FileSilo.co.uk when you buy the magazine.
Your free downloads this month are:
• Unreal Engine video tuition from Pluralsight
• PSD-Manager exclusive extended trial from Cebas
• 25 3DTotal textures
• Project files and hi-res screens to accompany our Unreal Engine 4 environments masterclass
• Loads of quality content from our still life tutorial, including Blender files, After Effects files, an EXR image and hi-res screens
• Cycles and After Effects compositing video guide
• Mountains of screenshots to guide you through our expert tutorials