Issue 96 of 3D Artist is out now!
In this issue, we’ve spoken to some of the best Blender artists in the community to bring you 65 pro hacks that are sure to drastically improve your workflow in the free tool. This means UI customisation, hotkey explanations, scripting and Python techniques, plus a host of specific pipeline tips to get your modelling, composting and much more up to scratch.
Elsewhere, we’ve had a chat with Pixar about the astonishing technical accomplishments showcased in Finding Dory and MPC, Framestore and Envy lay out the things you need to do to your showreel to help you get the job of your dreams in the VFX industry. In addition, we’ve got another fantastic array of tutorials this month, featuring dynamic character techniques, 3ds Max modelling advice, stunning materials in Houdini and much more.
See you next month!
PS – Don’t forget that if you want to make big savings and get the issue delivered direct to your door every month, grab yourself a subscription!
This issue there’s also over 5GB of resources courtesy of some really cool people to download for free from FileSilo.co.uk when you buy the magazine.
Your free downloads this month are:
• Over 2 hours of Blender video tuition from Pluralsight
• 5 premium HDR images from HDRI-Skies
• Free download of CrazyTalk Animator from Reallusion
• 25 awesome textures for you to make use of, courtesy of 3DTotal
• Bronze materials and shaders in Houdini video tutorial
• Video guide for getting the best out of 3ds Max 2017’s brand-new modelling tools
• Blender scene file and XML script
• Shot breakdown, original plate, HDR images and Fusion scene file