Issue 103 of 3D Artist is out now!
Get the best out of Maya in the studio and at home with our Essential Maya Workout this month, as five talented artists break down five key skills you need to keep in mind.
Also in the issue, we’ve spoken to the amazing team at Image Engine about their body of work and their admirable team spirit, and our in-depth character modelling masterclass will get you building better digital assets in no time.
Plus, check out the tutorial section for expert step-by-step guides in ZBrush, 3ds Max, MODO and more! Enjoy the issue.
PS – Don’t forget that if you want to make big savings and get the issue delivered direct to your door every month, grab yourself a subscription!
This issue there’s also over 8GB of resources courtesy of some really cool people to download for free from FileSilo.co.uk when you buy the magazine.
Your free downloads this month are:
• Maya video tuition from Pluralsight
• 4 premium CGAxis models
• 25 textures from 3DTotal
• ZBrush scene file, Photoshop brushes and ice cream textures from our abstract character tutorial
• Loads of useful content to accompany our compositing masterclass, including NUKE scene files and a video tutorial
• 3ds Max scene and texture maps to help you build better shaders
• Mountains of screenshots to guide you through our expert tutorials