Issue 102 of 3D Artist is out now!
This month we’ve brought you 40 essential tips for 3ds Max that you can put into practice today, covering a wide array of disciplines and including some nifty plugins, too.
Elsewhere in the issue, discover our ultimate texturing workshop, find out how Luma Pictures manages to inject fun into its Santa Monica and Melbourne facilities and work your way through a selection of incredible tutorials in Blender, Maya, ZBrush and more. Don’t miss it!
PS – Don’t forget that if you want to make big savings and get the issue delivered direct to your door every month, grab yourself a subscription!
This issue there’s also over 5GB of resources courtesy of some really cool people to download for free from FileSilo.co.uk when you buy the magazine.
Your free downloads this month are:
• OBJ files for a hair system in Maya
• 3 premium CGAxis HDRIs
• 25 textures from 3DTotal
• Expert 3ds Max video tuition courtesy of Pluralsight
• Files, images and videos from our animal anatomy masterclass
• Maya hotkeys to help you in your diorama experiments
• ZBrush files, OBJs, PSDs and a timelapse video to accompany our creature sculpting guide
• Mountains of quality screenshots to help you follow our expert tutorials