Issue 100 of 3D Artist is out now!
Here it is – the big one. In our very special 100th issue, we’ve brought you 100 essential techniques and pearls of wisdom from 100 of the most influential and talented artists in the world, all operating at the very top of their game. If you want to know what Scott Eaton thinks of the fundamentals, or what Gleb Alexandrov knows about lighting, or what the most important thing that Naughty Dog’s Andrew Maximov has learned, this is the issue for you.
We’ve also journeyed back through over 30 years of VFX to speak to many of the studios and individuals that have been driving the industry from day one. This is content you won’t see anywhere else, with Pixar talking about Toy Story, Weta on Avatar, Phil Tippett, Digital Domain, ILM and much, much more. On top of this, we’ve got some awesome tutorials in Blender, Redshift for Maya, ZBrush and Substance Designer. Don’t miss out, grab your copy now.
See you next month!
PS – Don’t forget that if you want to make big savings and get the issue delivered direct to your door every month, grab yourself a subscription!
This issue there’s also over 6GB of resources courtesy of some really cool people to download for free from FileSilo.co.uk when you buy the magazine.
Your free downloads this month are:
• Over two hours of quality video tuition from Pluralsight
• 7 amazing HDRIs from HDRI Skies
• 25 3DTotal textures
• 3 premium CGAxis models
• BLEND file, layered PSD files and hi-res screenshots to accompany our vehicle tutorial in Blender
• Screenshots and a huge amount of extra images to help you master icy materials in Substance Designer
• Mountains of quality screenshots to help you follow our vast array of additional expert tutorials