Thinkbox Software launches version 2.0 of its Krakatoa MX high-volume particle rendering, manipulation and management software for 3ds Max
Krakatoa MX provides an efficient pipeline for particle acquisition, caching, modifying, deforming, shading and rendering in 3ds Max. The software enables artists to recreate natural phenomena and solid objects, or to deliver abstract images with impressive detail.
Krakatoa MX 2.0 includes:
- Hair rendering support – conversion of 3ds Max Hair&Fur, Hair Farm and regular Bezier splines into particles
- New atmospheric effect – allows the direct integration of voxel rendering in any renderer that supports native 3ds Max atmospherics
- Chaos Group Phoenix FD particles rendering support
- Faster, more powerful Magma system – Thinkbox has completely re-factored Magma for V2.0!
- PRT Creator fractal designs generation – combined with Magma, this new object generates complex particle distributions and animations procedurally
For more information about Krakotoa MX 2.0 visit Thinkbox Software.